Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Computer Graphics

Many of the following images were files I created for my school's yearbook.

Adobe Illustrator files - the bottom right graphic was chosen to be used for every sports page. The colours are formatted to be editable, so the colours were different for each page.

Adobe Indesign file for the Athletic Council page. Note this is a screencap, I couldn't upload the .indd file itself. I did everything - made the background, cropped the people, made the vector jerseys, etc.

Adobe Illustrator. Bigger version of the jersey seen in the Athletic Council page (above)

Adobe Indesign. It was not my choice to use pictures in every blank spot, but I made the overall framework of the page. And the golf ball.

Adobe Photoshop. Happy golf ball, seen in Athletic Banquet page (above)

Adobe Indesign. The page I created for myself, because I was one of the editors of the yearbook.

Adobe Photoshop. Mixture of pop culture imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment